International Emmy® Awards Gala
Honoring the World’s Best Television
Each year, the leading television producers from around the world showcase their programming and compete to be recognized at the prestigious International Emmy® Awards Gala in New York City. Over one thousand international broadcasting, production and distribution executives convene to celebrate the best in global television.
The International Emmy® World Television Festival takes place the weekend before the International Emmy® Awards and is the only place where one can watch all the nominated programs, meet the creators, and attend a variety of special events with key members of the global television community.
The 46th International Emmy® Awards ceremony was held on November 19, 2018.
2018 Special Award Recipients, Gala Chair & Host
Deadline: February 20, 2019
12 noon (EST)
- Competition Opens:
December 5, 2018
- Competition Closes:
February 20, 2019
- Nominee Announcement:
- Awards Ceremony:
November 25, 2019
- Arts Programming
- Best Performance by an Actor
- Best Performance by an Actress
- Drama Series
- Non-English Language US primetime
- Non-Scripted Entertainment
- Short-Form Series
- TV Movie/ Miniseries
Additional Awards Presented
- International Emmy® Directorate Award
- International Emmy® Founders Award
- 2018 International Emmy® Awards Winners Announced
- 2018 International Emmy® Awards Nominees Announced
- Sophie Turner Laing, CEO Of Endemol Shine Group & Trailblazing Industry Leader To Be Recognized With 2018 International Emmy® Directorate Award
- Greg Berlanti To Receive 2018 International Emmy ® Founders Award
Media Credentials Form
There are a limited number of media credentials available to reporters and photographers covering the Gala and Festival.
If you would like to cover the 46th International Emmy® Awards, Monday, November 19 / International Emmy® World Television Festival November 17-18, both in New York, you will need to obtain media credentials in advance.