- Prospective Directors must be employed in a major executive position, for a minimum of five (5) years in a company or organization that is either directly engaged in, or providing services to, the television industry.
- Prospective Directors must be nominated by either two existing Directors or one Director and one Fellow or Member.
- The right to vote at Board Meetings.
- The appointment of an Alternate, who enjoys full Membership benefits.
- Two (2) complimentary passes to the Opening Cocktail held the Friday before The International Emmy® World Television Festival, in New York the weekend leading up to the International Emmy® Awards Gala in November.
- Two (2) complimentary passes to the Festival
- Two (2) complimentary passes to the Closing Cocktail, held the Sunday evening of the Festival
- Invitation to attend and participate in Board & Members Meetings, Panels, Cocktails and other events that the International Academy holds worldwide
- Opportunity to host and co-brand for a Semi-Final Round of Judging
- Director’s name & company listed in Director Profile section of International Academy website and in Member Directory of International Emmy® Magazine, distributed year-round at major television trade shows including NATPE, MIPTV, MIPCOM and ATF (pass along readership reaches 80,000+ industry professionals in over 65 countries)
- Exclusive access to International Emmy® Awards Members-Only Nominee VOD Player
- Access to M+
DIRECTORSHIP APPLICATION FORM TERMS OF SERVICE
- The annual Directorship dues are $3,500 USD. Your card will only be charged after you are officially elected at the next Board & Members meeting.
- The initial term is two years. Directors may serve any number of consecutive terms.
- Resignations must be submitted in writing (e-mail is acceptable) to the Membership Coordinator prior to the month of the election anniversary. Since Directorship is personal, this notification can only be accepted from the Director, not the Director’s company or organization.
- Directors are responsible for informing the Academy of any changes in job status or contact details. The Academy reserves the right to review the level of membership in light of any career movements that may occur.