- The right to vote at Board Meetings.
- The appointment of an Alternate, who enjoys full Membership benefits.
- Invitation to attend Board & Members Meetings, Panels, Cocktails and other events that the International Academy holds worldwide and online.
- Access to M+ Lounge, a Members-Only space designed to provide a setting for International Academy Members (+3 guests) to entertain, network and unwind at various industry events and conferences around the world.
- Access to M+ Virtual Lounge, allowing Members and their guests to join online from anywhere in the world, and even hear from a guest speaker or two.
- Opportunity to host and co-brand a Semi-Final Round of Judging with the Academy.
- Priority to participate as a Juror for the International Emmy® Awards Competition. Requests to participate are subject to eligibility and availability.
- Exclusive access to videos of conversations and panels at International Academy events.
- Exclusive access to International Emmy® Awards Members-Only Nominee VOD Player.
- Priority access to all International Academy news & publications including, press releases, newsletters, festival and gala programs, and International Emmy® Magazine.
- Director’s name & company listed in Director Profile section of International Academy website and in the Member Directory of International Emmy® Magazine, distributed to our global database and year-round via our Newsletters.
- Two (2) complimentary passes to the International Emmy® World Television Festival, in New York City, held annually in November, leading up to the International Emmy® Awards Gala.
- Two (2) complimentary passes to the Opening Cocktail, which is reserved for Members and Nominees only, held the Friday evening of the Festival.
- Two (2) complimentary passes to the Closing Cocktail, held the Sunday evening of the Festival.
- Opportunity to purchase tickets to the International Emmy® Awards Gala.
*The *Academy is monitoring the current global pandemic, all in-person events such as Board Meetings and M+ Lounges are currently taking place online. The Academy is also exploring various configurations for its November events and celebrations, with an in-person component, should circumstances permit.
- Prospective Directors must be employed in a major executive position, for a minimum of five (5) years in a company or organization that is either directly engaged in, or providing services to, the television industry.
- Prospective Directors must be nominated by either two existing Directors or one Director and one Fellow or Member.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF DIRECTORSHIP
- The annual Directorship fee is $3,500 USD per year over a 2 year term. Your card will only be charged after you are officially elected at the next Board & Members meeting.
- Directors may serve any number of consecutive 2 year terms.
- Directorship must remain in good-standing (fully paid dues) in order to access Membership Benefits, attend and purchase tickets to Academy Events, and/or participate in International Emmy® Competitions.
- Directors are responsible for informing the Academy of any changes in job status or contact details, by keeping their accounts on the website up to date. Directors are also responsible for managing any opt-in/out controls that may be provided.
- Should you wish to resign your Directorship at the completion of any 2 year term, you must submit a resignation by email to the Membership Department at firstname.lastname@example.org at least one month prior to the election anniversary. Failure to do so will result in Directorship automatically renewing. Any Directorship not resigned in good-standing will affect any future participation at Academy Events and/or Emmy® Competitions.
- In the event of any outstanding balance, all payments received will be applied to arrears.
- The Nominating Committee reserves the right to review a Membership should the Director’s job status change during the term.
Terms and Conditions of Membership are Subject to Change