- Prospective Members must be employed at an executive level or in an upper management position, for a minimum of two (2) years in a company or organization that is either directly engaged in, or providing services to, the television industry including internet, mobile and technology.
- Prospective Members must be proposed by an existing member of the Academy, or can apply if an existing Member endorses their candidacy.
- Two (2) complimentary passes to the Opening Cocktail held the Friday before The International Emmy® World Television Festival, in New York the weekend leading up to the International Emmy® Awards Gala in November.
- Two (2) complimentary passes to the Festival
- Two (2) complimentary passes to the Closing Cocktail, held the Sunday evening of the Festival
- Invitation to attend Board & Members Meetings, Panels, Cocktails and other events that the International Academy holds worldwide
- Opportunity to host and co-brand with the Academy for Semi-Final Rounds of Judging
- Member’s name & company listed in Member Profile section of International Academy website and in Member Directory of International Emmy® Magazine, distributed year-round at major television trade shows including NATPE, MIPTV, MIPCOM and ATF (pass along readership reaches 80,000+ industry professionals in over 65 countries)
- Exclusive access to International Emmy® Awards Members-Only Nominee VOD Player
- Access to M+
TERMS OF MEMBERSHIP
- The mandatory annual Membership fee is $1,000 USD. Your card will only be charged after you are officially elected at the next Board & Members meeting.
- The initial term is one year and will automatically be renewed annually upon the anniversary of election.
- Resignations must be submitted in writing (e-mail is acceptable) and received by the Membership Coordinator, at least one month prior to the election anniversary, otherwise the Membership will automatically renew.
- Since Membership is personal, Members are responsible for informing the Academy of any changes in job status or contact details.
- The Nominating Committee reserves the right to review a Membership should the Member’s job status change during the term.