- Invitation to attend Board & Members Meetings, Panels, Cocktails and other events that the International Academy holds worldwide and online.
- Access to M+ Lounge, a Members-Only space designed to provide a setting for International Academy Members to entertain, network and unwind at various industry events and conferences around the world.
- Access to M+ Virtual Lounge, allowing Members and their guests to join online from anywhere in the world, and hear from a guest speaker or two.
- Opportunity to host and co-brand a Semi-Final Round of Judging.
- Priority to participate as a Juror for the International Emmy® Awards Competition. Requests to participate are subject to eligibility and availability.
- Exclusive access to videos of conversations and panels at International Academy events.
- Exclusive access to International Emmy® Awards Members-Only Nominee VOD Player.
- Members name & company listed in Member Directory section of International Academy website and in the Member Directory of International Emmy® Magazine, distributed to our global database.
- Two (2) complimentary passes to the International Emmy® World Television Festival, in New York City, held annually in November, leading up to the International Emmy® Awards Gala.
- Two (2) complimentary passes to the Opening Festival Cocktail, reserved for Members and Nominees only.
- Two (2) complimentary passes to the Closing Festival Cocktail.
- Opportunity to purchase tickets to the International Emmy® Awards Gala.
- Prospective Members must be employed at an executive level or in an upper management position for a minimum of two (2) years directly engaged in, or providing services to, the television industry including internet, mobile and technology.
- Prospective Members must be proposed by an existing Member of the Academy or can apply if an existing Member endorses their candidacy.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP
- The annual Membership fee is $1,000 USD. Credit cards will only be charged after official election at a Board & Members meeting.
- Membership will automatically renew, and dues will be charged annually on March 1st, June 1st, September 1st, or November 1st, depending on the anniversary of election.
- Membership must remain in good-standing (fully paid dues) in order to access Membership Benefits, attend and purchase tickets to Academy Events, and/or participate in International Emmy® Competitions.
- Membership resignation must be sent in writing by email to the Membership Department at email@example.com prior to the renewal date to avoid automatic renewal. Once charged, there will be no Membership dues refunded. Any Membership not resigned in good-standing will affect any future participation at Academy Events or International Emmy® Competitions.
- In the event of any outstanding balance, all payments received will be applied to arrears.
- Members are responsible for informing the Academy of any changes in job status or contact details, by keeping profile details within Member Account on the website up to date. Members are also responsible for managing any opt-in/out controls provided.
- The Nominating Committee reserves the right to review any individual Membership at any time.
Terms and Conditions of Membership are Subject to Change