- Two (2) complimentary passes to the Opening Cocktail held the Friday before The International Emmy® World Television Festival, in New York the weekend leading up to the International Emmy® Awards Gala in November.
- Two (2) complimentary passes to the Festival.
- Two (2) complimentary passes to the Closing Cocktail, held the Sunday evening of the Festival.
- Invitation to attend Board & Members Meetings, Panels, Cocktails and other events that the International Academy holds worldwide.
- Opportunity to host and co-brand a Semi-Final Round of Judging with the Academy.
- Member’s name & company listed in Member Profile section of International Academy website and in the Member Directory of International Emmy® Magazine, distributed year-round at major television trade shows including NATPE, MIPTV, MIPCOM and ATF (pass along readership reaches 80,000+ industry professionals in over 65 countries).
- Access to M+ Lounge, a Members-Only space designed to provide a setting for International Academy Members (+3 guests) to entertain, network and unwind at various industry events and conferences around the world.
- Book flights, cars, and hotels with preferred rates through a Members-Only Travel Engine.
- Watch videos of conversations and panels at International Academy events.
- Exclusive access to International Emmy® Awards Members-Only Nominee VOD Player.
- Prospective Members must be employed at an executive level or in an upper management position, for a minimum of two (2) years in a company or organization that is either directly engaged in, or providing services to, the television industry including internet, mobile and technology.
- Prospective Members must be proposed by an existing member of the Academy, or can apply if an existing Member endorses their candidacy.
TERMS OF MEMBERSHIP
- The annual Membership fee is $1,000 USD. Your card will only be charged after you are officially elected at the next Board & Members meeting.
- The initial term is one year, but will be automatically renewed and charged annually upon the anniversary of your election.
- Membership must remain in good-standing (fully paid dues) in order to access Membership Benefits, attend and purchase tickets to Academy Events, and/or participate in International Emmy® Competitions.
- Members are responsible for informing the Academy of any changes in job status or contact details.
- Should you wish to resign your Membership, you must submit a resignation by email to the Membership Department at least one month prior to the election anniversary, otherwise your Membership will automatically renew for another year. Any Membership not resigned in good-standing will affect any future participation at Academy Events or Emmy® Competitions.
- In the event of any outstanding balance, all payments received will be applied to arrears.
- The Nominating Committee reserves the right to review a Membership should the Member’s job status change during the term.
Terms of Membership are Subject to Change